Pro Football Hall of Fame in North Canton, Ohio
Our entirely non-smoking hotel is just four miles from this shrine to the heroes of the National Football League.
Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio. Since its opening in 1963, the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio has been delighting fans from across America and the world with its amazing interactive exhibits and memorabilia that pay tribute to the individuals and moments that have made professional football the great game that it is. The Hall of Fame, an incredible repository of football history that’s comprised of 80,000 square feet, works in conjunction with the National Football League and all 32 NFL teams to ensure that visitors are given the best possible glimpse into the sport. And if you can’t make it to Canton, Ohio, the Pro Football Hall of Fame will come to you through a variety of traveling exhibits, educational outreach programs, and artifacts on loan. For more information, visit www.profootballhof.com/. [Top]
BEST WESTERN PLUS North Canton Inn & Suites near Pro Football Hall of Fame. Business travelers and family vacationers alike will find a lot to like about the BEST WESTERN PLUS North Canton Inn & Suites. Our entirely non-smoking hotel features spacious guest rooms and suites, top-notch service and a wide array of amenities, such as complimentary hot breakfast, indoor pool, meeting room, exercise room and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. What’s more, our location is ideal. We’re close to the Akron-Canton Regional Airport, Ohio’s Amish Country and many fun, popular attractions like the Pro Football Hall of Fame. [Top]
Pro Football Hall of Fame Highlights
- Exhibition Rotunda. Take a tour of football’s first 100 years in the Exhibition Rotunda. Learn how the game evolved from 1892 until 1982 via a wealth of memorabilia as well as video and audio clips.
- Pro Football Today Exhibition Area. This spectacular section tips its helmet to the current 32 clubs that make up the National Football League. Plus, you’ll get a glimpse of recent NFL record holders.
- Hall of Fame Gallery. This is where you’ll see a bronze bust of each member of the Hall of Fame. Get the inside story on all of these inspiring inductees via touch-screen kiosks.
- Pro Football Adventure Room. Since 1920, there have been innumerable pro leagues that have challenged the NFL’s dominance. The Pro Football Adventure Room is where you can get an up-close-and-personal look at those challenges.
- Super Bowl Room. As its name implies the Super Bowl Room overflows with super memorabilia. Relive each Super Bowl since its inception in 1966 and scope out a dazzling display of Super Bowl rings.
Pro Football Hall of Fame Mission. There are four components that serve as the foundation of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. It is these components that form the Hall’s mission.
- Honor. Inductees into the Pro Football Hall of Fame are honored for their exceptional contributions to professional football.
- Preserve. The Pro Football Hall of Fame is dedicated to preserving professional football’s historic documents as well as its artifacts.
- Educate. A lofty goal of the Pro Football Hall of Fame is to educate the public about the beginning, development and growth of professional football, which is a vital component of American culture.
- Promote. Professional football is a sport that embodies many positive values. It is incumbent upon the Pro Football Hall of Fame to promote these values.
BEST WESTERN PLUS North Canton Inn & Suites - North Canton, Ohio (OH)
6889 Sunset Strip Avenue NW, North Canton, Ohio (OH) 44720
Phone: (330) 497-8799 Fax: 330-497-8707